Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Under Construction

I am so excited to let you all know I have decided to take my creativity to a new level.  I am now ready to help make your soiree the sweetest, cutest, most glitericious, and most importantly delicious soiree' in your neck of the woods.  I'm just getting started so my blog is alittle naked right now.

Leave me a quick note and I will get back to you, don't forget your contact info.
I can also be reached by phone or text and email.
  Malisa- (858)539-9210
               bmsearle@cox.net
           

1 comment:

  1. I saw the desserts you made via Hostess with the Mostess and had to stop by and say they were so pretty!! I am curently in culinary school for pastries and I was so impressed at how lovely you made all the desserts look!!

    I can't wait to follow your blog and see what other things you create!

    ReplyDelete